Wir suchen Sie als
Development Engineer (m/f/d) Diagnostics / electric drive
My client is an international supplier that comes from the drive technology sector. Due to its future-oriented focus, the area of electromobility is now being particularly promoted and advanced. Leading products here come from the area of HV electrification and BRMs.
Currently there is the opportunity to join as Development Engineer (m/f/d) Diagnostic / electric drive to help shape this future-oriented topic and to join a successful and international Tier 1.
- You take over the direct customer interface at well-known vehicle manufacturers for requirements in the area of diagnosis and monitoring
- The diagnosis concept is created by you and coordinated with the internal development departments involved (SW, HW, testing, etc.).
- You are responsible for the implementation of diagnosis-related customer requirements
- You have the opportunity to participate in the acquisition of new projects and to actively shape the project landscape
- In the field of system development in the field of electro mobility, likely to offer you a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, automation engineering or a comparable course of study
- Experience in diagnostics (UDS, OBD, DTCs, event memory, etc.) of electrical control units in the automotive sector
- Experience in series development including diagnosis-related certification and conformance testing
- Good knowledge of development standards and quality processes in system and software development, especially taking into account ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Innovation, creative freedom and responsibility can be lived with us.
- flexible working hours incl. remote working (to a certain extent)
- international development opportunities
- company pension scheme (BAV)