Wir suchen Sie als
Test Manager (m/f/d) for electric vehicles in Stuttgart
My client is an international supplier that comes from the drive technology sector. Due to its future-oriented focus, the area of electromobility is now being particularly promoted and advanced. Leading products here come from the area of HV electrification and BRMs.
Currently there is the opportunity to join as System Test Manager (m/f/d) as well as System Engineer Testing (m/f/d) to help shape this future-oriented topic and to join a successful and international Tier 1.
- Planning, tracking, reporting and coordination of project test activities
- Derive / define test concept from general test strategy
- Coordination of test activities across different test levels
- Planning the test infrastructure for the project
- Interpretation of measurement data and test results and derivation of specific measures
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, automation engineering or a comparable course of study
- 1-2 years of working experience as Test Manager or in system testing
- Good knowledge of electric drives and powertrain
- Ideally knowledge and experience in the control of test benches (e.g. dSPACE, Control Desk, Automation Desk, Python, C#) are desirable
- Team and communication skills as well as the ability to have controversial discussions with interdisciplinary teams
- Innovation, creative freedom and responsibility can be lived with us.
- flexible working hours incl. remote working (to a certain extent)
- international development opportunities
- company pension scheme (BAV)
- Tarifvertrag with 8 additional holidays (so 38 days in total) or extra pay